Since 1982, WDT has been tiredlessly working to ensure access to proper health care to those in need as well as to provide proper follow up.
Currently, our main activities are:
- To maintain a directory of Hospitals covered under AROGYA SRI scheme.
- To provide guidance, counselling and financial assistance to patients & attendants to access quality health, medical and relief services at the affordable costs.
- To organize health camps to monitor children’s health status who availed support for their acute or chronic health problems.
- To identify local institutions/specialist doctors and higher institutions both within and outside Ananthapuram District providing quality health care and entering into Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with them.
- To help and support the neediest persons or families requiring medical and health care and helping them access health care in either local institutions/specialist doctors or listed higher institutions providing quality health care.
- To ensure regular follow up care of patients and provide necessary guidance and counselling .
- To extend medical aid as per norms to the neediest persons/families with a poor financial background who have already become indebted with a serious sickness and higher medical bills.
error: Content is protected !!